Thursday, January 15, 2009

Following up the exam

So today was my first exam in my intensive Spanish course. It was difficult, but I did fairly well. We graded most of it and I have an 86% thus far so that is good! Anyways, I also had my first turkey sandwich since I've been here. The meats here are very different, but today I had some Pavo and it was great. With all that said, its officially Thursday night, a big night for los jovenes de Espana, meaning a bunch of people are going out drinking. Then there are two big parites at two different clubs, and tonight I am going to head to Sutton, one of Barcelona's most highly noted. There will be less Americans here so that should be fun and different finally!! Overall, I have been here for nearly two weeks and time is beginning to pick up, but this city is very very cool and I look forward to expanding my horizons even more and begin traveling Europe. Some "Welcome Week" night life pictures will be thrown up sometime over the weekend, so stay tuned and take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment