Monday, January 12, 2009

Last nights journey..

So Josh and I decided to have a sleepover last night after we went out for our first Sangria, which is amazinggg!!! Cannot wait to come drink it back home this summer with you, mom. So 4 pitchers later, we were like okay, we will sleep at Josh's. We get on the metro to go to my house to gather my necessitites and realize the Metro closes at 12, it was 11:47. So, me and Josh got off, sprinted to my place, and sprinted back and made it by 11:59. I do not know if it was worth it, but it was crazy and my first cardio since ive been here, so be proud dad. Overall, it was hilarious and we had a great time at his house simply hanging out. Tonight is officially welcome week and might be pretty wild considering each night there is a free huge party at a different location. Also today, during the day, I went to La Boqueria Market on la Rambla and it was amazing! Biggest open market ever with tonsss of fresh fruit and what not. Very cool. So yes, this week is going to be very busy, I plan on doing a bit of shopping, of course my hw, and having some fun nights. I hopefully will be loading some pictures to my facebook from my first day here, and now will be bringing my camera with me, so stay current with that stuff! Adioss

No comments:

Post a Comment