Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome week and more

So last night was the official kickoff of "Welcome Week" so we went to club Lotus and there were more Americans than I've ever seen in my life. It ended up being a great time. Furthermore, today at class, I was there at 2:10 (class starts at 2). The reason I was late was because I got to the metro and my pass was empty, and my credit cards did not work in the machines to buy a new one, so I had to then walk to class, and god knows how I even found it. Then, midway through, the teacher came up to me and told me she gave me an absence. No need to worry b/c we are allowed 2, but it bothered me and explaining my gringo self did nothing. Anyways, tonight is another party so a big crew is heading there. But then tomorrow and Thursday I have quite big days including meetings, an exam, joining the gym and buying some things, so I wont be going out every night this week, dont worry!! Anyways, hope all is well back home with everyone and I will be talking with you sometime soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the blog. It sounds like you are finding your way, even if it cost you your absence. That's why we always say that nothing is in vain. Have fun tonite. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete