Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Bensmans do Barca (and Paris).

Sorrrrry for the long wait my friends! My family came to visit me for a while, and then I had my spring break trip to Greece. Now I am a officially back to reality (unfortunately) and ready to update you all.

So yes, March 20th, my family came to Barcelona. My two brothers, Bill and Cal, and my mom Lyn. The trip was sensational! I played tour guide in the beginning and showed them everything Barcelona has to offer through my eyes and recently attained tour guide skills. It was amazing having my family here, and I am certain that they in fact had a great time as well. We went non-stop day after day and it was a trip of a lifetime for all!



In the middle of the trip, we took a nice jaunt across the boarder to Paris. Paris was remarkable. Getting a break from Spanish food alone made it amazing, but really the trip was awesome! The combination of touring a foreign city with my family, seeing unbelievable sites, drinking amazing sparkling wine ETCCC the list goes on, was unforgettable. We saw nearly all of Paris. We all had an amazing time despite the weather being miserable- cold and rainy. Next time you hear the French are rude, smelly, stuck up... don't agree, because until you've been you truly do not know, the people were great!

No comments:

Post a Comment